Thursday, March 5, 2009


Friends around thought that they know what I am thinking and feel. But, the truth is, I never did let my guard down for anyone to know what is within me. No one. So, please... how you people know??! Yet, I see all the concern and cares and thoughfulness. Thank you for being there, for me. ^^

There is only one thing - It does not mean necessarily that whatever I did reflect what I am ! It is only a part of me.

People do have their own minds and thoughts. I do too. There are always the limitation, chances and time. Fine, understanding is far more something worthful than just merely forgiving or apologizing to someone for something. I will still blame others for the misfortune and small little things that had not turned out to be of what I had hoped for.

Anyway, I am just human being. Everyone is. If I do say or done something that hurting you guys. I am sorry. (wink*)

4 comments:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

wuuu, my dear, sounds like ure having the downside of ur life now..dn wry, everything's gt the up and down side of it, just be happy n smile owez, u can owez find me for little talk..i hope u can treat me as ur bestie and jie jie oh...worried bout u liao haih...smile okie?

girl-girl little said...

okie.. i wil smile..cz i knw i stil gt mei2, dady n jas thr.. ^^ haih.. kinda miss u de.. :(
so lonely at here... my "gang" o nt at hr.. left sm kepo or ba gua 1 here... geram la.. :@

@ SmalL G!RL said...

haha, dn geram lah..geram old fast fast ou...tweet tweet..heheh, huhu, sing sing, can tell me ur timetable for new sem?

girl-girl little said...

sure can.. such a busy time table..haizz~~ from 8.30am to 8pm. evryday d same.. mei2, u take wat subject?? chus biotech ma??